TAP/LTA Night of One Acts
Our night of one acts features three previously un-produced works that have won the Little Theatre of Alexandria (LTA) One Act Competition this year:
Across a Crowded Room, written by F. J. Hartland and directed by Alexa Roggenkamp: To meet a stranger or NOT to meet a stranger - it could change your life! Follow the story of two individuals meeting for the first time at a party at a suburban home as they peer into their future “together”.
Guinea Pig Apocalypse, written by Tony Pasqualini and directed by Juli Tarabek Blacker: A bizarre accident with their son’s class guinea pig leads two self-involved parents into the midst of an apocalyptic disaster.
Wild Horses, written by Brandy Victoria Durham and directed by Farrell Tapscott: Three campers struggle to survive the elements, and each other, at the height of the Black Lives Matter Movement.
Dates and Times
- Saturday, 3/26/2022 at 8:00 PM
- Sunday, 3/27/2022 at 3:00 PM
- Friday, 4/1/2022 at 8:00 PM
- Saturday, 4/2/2022 at 8:00 PM
- Sunday, 4/3/2022 at 3:00 PM
- Friday, 4/8/2022 at 8:00 PM
- Saturday, 4/9/2022 at 8:00 PM
- Sunday, 4/10/2022 at 3:00 PM
- From Virginia: Take 66 East to exit 71 (Fairfax Drive) towards Glebe Road. Turn right onto Glebe Road South (Virginia 120). Go 1.34 miles, crossing over Route 50. Turn left onto Second Street, then turn left onto South Old Glebe Road. The new parking garage is located at the far end of Alice West Fleet Elementary School (115 S Old Glebe Rd) on the right. For those that remember, the school was built on top of the old parking lot. Please note there are two sharp turns, back-to-back, to enter the garage.
- From Washington, DC: Take Route 50 West (Arlington Blvd.) to Glebe road heading South. Turn left onto Second Street, then turn left onto South Old Glebe Road. The new parking garage is located at the far end of Alice West Fleet Elementary School (115 S Old Glebe Rd) on the right. For those that remember, the school was built on top of the old parking lot. Please note there are two sharp turns, back-to-back, to enter the garage.
- Once in the garage: You can park anywhere that doesn't note a "RESERVED" sign with the times of 6AM -11PM (the signs with 6AM to 6PM noted are good to park in). To exit the garage to the theatre, walk towards the big blue wall at the back and go left, you will see the stairs and elevators there. You can take either option up one level, then take the short walk to the theater lobby doors.
- Click here to see a video for the parking garage.
About the Show
|Across a Crowded Room:|
|Guinea Pig Apocalypse:|
|Mrs. Schultz||Joan Evans|
|Producer||Freddie Hughes Webster|
|Assistant Producer||Michelle Lapadula|
|Director of "Across a Crowded Room"||Alexa Roggenkamp|
|Director of "Guinea Pig Apocalypse"||Juli Tarabek Blacker|
|Director of "Wild Horses"||Farrell Tapscott|